Dazzle Me Slot - Catch Your Winning Diamond
Are you ready to be Dazzled? Well, Dazzle Me slot machine by Net Entertainment will make it both ways – literally and in a figurative way. On five unusal reels are placed shining brightly precious jewels and await to be caught in winning combos! Searching for alike games we can reccomend Power Stars slot free play version - produced by Novomatic it also contains gem symbols and has standard classical interface.
At The Jewelry Store
This slot has brought up to date old-school slots with fruits and Sevens, and replaced it with radiant precious gems: rubies, emeralds, aquamarines, amethysts, but left Sevens and Bells to remind about gaming traditions.
Each combination of 5 rubies or 5 amethysts bring 30 coins. 5 emeralds or 5 aquamarines – 20 coins.
The most lucrative symbol is lucky Seven – 5 sevens cost 200 coins.And 5 bells - 100 coins.
Also, programmers added to Dazzle Me slot peculiar symbols with features:
- Big Diamond acts as wild symbol and triggers “Dazzling wild reels”. It happens on random basis and cover the whole column with wild icons.
- Tablet with sign “Free spins” starts Free Spins. Collecting 3 spins tablets you are given 8 free-of-charge spins, 4 – 12 spins, 5 – 16 spins.
- Linked reels are made as Free spins feature (only for 1-4 reels). 1st columns is related to its neighboring 2nd, second with 3 and 3rd with 4th. On its neighboring reels appear identical icons.
- Interface elements responsible for settings control are situated below the main field.
- Pressing button “Start” you trigger the game. It can be played manually or click “Autoplay” for choosing this mode.
- Set your bet pressing green arrows at “Line”. 10 lines alter wager from minimum 20 per line to maximum 200 per line.
- Max Bet gaming with the highest wager.
- Coin Value is changeable too.
- Press Paytable to read about payouts, icons and see schemes for winning bet lines.
- Using “Spanner” change Dazzle Me slots settings.
- “Volume button” to turn off sound, on and making in louder or lower.
- Click “?” to get more info about the gameplay.